Come See Photos & 2 YouTube Vlogs From My Meet and Greet!
What an honour it was to host 250 of my Kenyan readers and subscribers at my Meet and Greet! Thanks so much for coming through! It was truly an inspiring time of getting to know each other as well as indulging in some yummy hair goodies.
This all would not have been possible without:
1. My Platinum sponsors - Amadiva Beauty, Marini Naturals and Bu.Ke Products
2. My Gold sponsors - Natural Hair Kenya, Zene Naturals and Harvest of Sunshine
3. VivoActiveWear for my GORGEOUS yellow coat!
4. Backyardshoez for my sparkly blue strappy heels!
5. Asmara Restaurant Karen - with special thanks to Emily for hosting us
6. Houston Consult who planned my event with meticulous excellence
7. Copy Express Sarit Centre for their generous help with the print work I needed for the day
8. Josh, my super talented Graphic Designer
9. GregComplement_Pictures, my photographer for the day
10. The ENDLESS support of Rachel my best friend, Wakanyi my MC for the day, Makena who was my Social Media Lead for the day, Naito who took special care of my corporate guests, Melissa, Anne, Babi and Pattie who warmly welcomed my readers and subscribers and Mama Rachel who gave a word of inspiration and encouragement on the day.
And above all GOD without whom I wouldn't be here today.
Here are a few Vlogs from two of my readers who attended my Meet and Greet!
Many thanks to Vidosho Watatu and Jean Wandimi for these fantastic Vlogs! I'm so humbled and inspired! Feel free to subscribe to their channels for more of their exciting adventures!
I'm truly so so so so so humbled and grateful to each one of you who came to meet me! It was such an honour to finally put names to faces! Thanks so much for all your support and encouragement.
I bask in your love and sunshine,