5 Countries In 7 Years: My Experiences Studying & Living Abroad (Video)!!
Phew! I've missed ya! I was unwell this week so I took some time to recuperate. I'm loads better now though. I hope you're keeping well.
I thought I'd put together this series on my educational experience because many of you have asked me how I got to live in so many countries in such a short period of time. So in the next four videos I'm sharing the following:
1. My Educational History In Kenya - What series of events culminated in my decision to study abroad?
2. Studying in South Africa - What was my experience as an inaugural student at African Leadership Academy? What factors should you consider when applying to Uni in South Africa?
3. Studying in the United States - What was my experience at Williams College, a small liberal arts institution? Why should you consider school fees, location, weather & student population when applying to Uni in the US?
4. Studying in England - What was my experience at Oxford University? What are the most important factors you should consider when choosing to study in the UK?
5. Studying and living in Australia - What was my experience applying to Melbourne University? Why did I defer my admission? What factors should you take into account when selecting Unis in Australia?
Let me admit from the get-go that this is an ambitious feat. I've tried my best to cram 7 years of my life into 4 posts, so I've only picked what I think is most relevant.
As always if you've lived and studied in any of these countries, please feel free to share your thoughts and your experiences (bad or good) so that someone else may benefit. :-)
Let's dive in, shall we?
My Educational History in Kenya: My Crazy Makini Days and All-Girls Boarding Life at Kenya High!!
And of course, a few major #throwbacks!
Thanks for watching..! Follow along to catch a glimpse of my life as a student in South Africa...!!
LOVE & SUNSHINE