Aloe Vera Juice, just like honey, is a miracle food! AVJ is not only beneficial for your inner health, it's also amazing for our haircare!!
3 Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice For Longer, Shinier Hair!!
1. As an enhanced moisturizer. Throw out your daily leave-in moisturizer if you will! Aloe Vera Juice is (almost) all you need! Aloe Vera Juice is very high in water content, and it has loads of minerals and vitamins.
2. As an antioxidant - All natural aloe vera juice is one of nature's best antioxidants. Aloe Vera's bitter timbre literally scorches toxins off your skin and hair. It also relieves our scalp of build up.
3. As a Nourishing Conditioner - AVJ brings a cool and refreshing sensation to your scalp. It helps to guard against dandruff and dryness. It also aids in balances your hair's pH. It enhances your hair's strength and sheen.
3 Ways To Use Aloe Vera Juice in Your Hair Regimen
1. As a leave-in conditioner.
This is what you'll need:
- 50ml of distilled water
- 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel/juice
- 3 drops of glycerin
- A light oil of your choice - sunflower/wheatgerm/almond will do.
Mix these ingredients together. Keep your leave-in detangled refrigerated. Gently mist your hair with this aloe vera juice on your tresses each morning. This will help keep your hair refreshed and moisturized. Don't forget to seal with, at the very least, olive oil.
2. As a gel for your edges.
Lots of naturalists use aloe vera gel to sleek back their edges. Not only are you shedding off some potentially harmful chemicals by opting out of your normal hair gel, you are also opting in for lots of great hair nutrients. Double win!!
3. As an alternative deep conditioner.
Did you know Aloe Vera Juice has 20 amino acids! Yepppp!! 20! Our hair is made of proteins (i.e.- amino acids) so its bound to LOVE Aloe Vera Juice/Gel. To treat your hair to an exotic recipe:
- Cut a fresh stem off an aloe vera plant. (Trust me, this is not a blog about gardening! Haha!)
- Sap, will naturally leak out of the stem. This is the precious stuff!!!
- Rub the sap onto your scalp and along the length of your slightly damp hair.
- Don your plastic cap, and let your hair do its thing! Trust me, your hair and scalp have never felt fresher!
Have you used Aloe Vera Juice/Gel in your beauty regimen? I'd love to know!!
As always, LOTS of love and sunshine!!