My Daily Haircare Routine Featuring AJANI Handmade!! (Giveaway closed!)
Very Happy Monday!
I'm extremely excited to be hosting three weeks of giveaways as I celebrate three life changing events! In case you missed the #CravingYellowOnTheGo Giveaway Announcement yesterday, please find it here!
Kicking us off is none other than one of my FAVORITE brands AJANI Handmade. (Eeeeekkkk!!) As I mentioned in this post a few weeks ago, when I came across AJANI Handmade on Facebook, I literally yelped in glee! I'd read some fantastic reviews of their products and I was deeply impressed by their working philosophy.
Now you know I had to hustle to get these products to America! Oh yes!! You'd think that the transfer of beauty products is one way - from America to the world - but trust me, I had to have my hands on these goodies.
Trust me when I say that it was a fully-fledged family affair. My mother received the goodies on my behalf, and then my brother carried them across borders and mailed them to me from his best friend's house. I tell you no lies, when I say that all that hullabaloo was worth it!!
AJANI Handmade's Waridi Whipped Butter and Peppermint & Rosemary Elixir are fast becoming staples in my daily haircare regimen.
Here's how I use them:
1. First, I spritz my hair with water - focusing on the ends as these are the oldest part of my hair.
2. Then I apply a coin-sized amount of AJANI Handmade's Peppermint & Rosemary Elixir.
3. I warm up the oil by rubbing my hands together and then I massage the product into my hair from the roots to the tips.
4.You want to use the smoothing method to really get the oils into your hair.
5. Next, I grab my Waridi Whipped Butter - I only use a coin-sized amount. I apply this butter after I apply the oil. The butter serves as a double layer of protection to lock in my hair's moisture.
6. Let me just add that this butter literally MELTS into my hands. I LOVE IT!! I apply it to my hair using the smoothing method. Again, I focus on the tips of my hair.
6. And I'm done! Now how easy peezy was that?! Also, can you glean that shiiiinnnnneee?? Ladies, ladies, ladies! You need to get your hands on these goodies pleeasseee...!
But because sharing is caring, one lucky reader will walk away with a gift hamper from AJANI Handmade!!! Yyayyy!!
The gift hamper includes AJANI Handmade's Waridi Whipped Butter and Peppermint & Rosemary Elixir, as well as their brand new Shea Cocoa Butter Bar!!
Here's how to stand a chance to win:
*Kindly note that this giveaway is open to all readers regardless of location but is subject to terms and conditions. If you'd like to purchase these products, kindly note that AJANI Handmade supplies products within the Nairobi Area but is looking to expand over the next few months.
Here's a few more reasons why I'm #cravingajani:
1. Peppermint & Rosemary Oil Elixir can be used:
As a hot oil treatment; a scalp massage oil in the pre-poo stage of a wash; a sealant; and a foot massage oil after a warm soak.
2. Waridi Whipped Butter can be used:
As a twisting cream; as a sealant; as a detangling cream on dry hair; and on the body.
3. Shea Cocoa Butter can be used:
As a moisturizing body wash: simply rub the bar into your freshly washed clean hands as you would a bar of soap to melt the surface of the bar, and spread the oil on your skin as liberally as you like!
Are you #cravingajani too?
Well, what are you waiting for? :-) Get posting and stand a chance to win this fantastic gift hamper!! The more people you tag/times you share, the higher your chances of winning!!!
EDIT TO NOTE for 18 May 2015: The giveaway is now closed. The winner was announced on Instagram! Please check out my instagram page here.
Many many thanks to all of you who participated in the first week of giveaways featuring AJANI Handmade!!! Congratulations @mustexairer! I just have to say that you are the real MVP (Most Valued Player)!! Waaah! She tagged a whooping 28 people!! As in 28! Meaning that her name counted 28 times in the draw..!! (Remember the little clause "the more people you tag, the higher your chances of winning!?) She aced the game but most importantly she shared her hair story. Many many many thanks to all of you who participated! I LOVED learning more about you and your hair stories. I always say that we are walking this hair (and life) journey together, so thanks for letting me know a little about you. If you didn't win, please don't lose heart! You can always contact @ajanihandmade for these goodies.
As of this edit (18/05/2015), there's still 2 weeks of giveaways left and lotsa yummy goodies to be won!!! Yaaayyy!! Look out for a giveaway announcement in the next 24 or so hours! ;-)
LOVE LOVE LOVE