...to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.
And so the hair series continues! If you missed Part 1, find it here.
Let's get to it, shall we? :-)
This style is Bohemian. I like Bohemian vibes for picnics or concerts or even an afternoon spent visiting an art museum. I like the ease with which my tresses breathe in this hairstyle. Sometimes, in the natural hair community we like to get really creative and complex with our hairdos! And rightly so, natural hair is soo fun and versatile. But today, I wanted to keep things simple and easy. A few bobby pins and a cute headband are all you need.
Here's how to achieve this look:
2. Realise it's never that serious, and smmiiilleee!! :-)
3. Part your hair down the middle with your fingers. As I always say, I DETEST combs. But if you'd like a more defined middle part, feel free to use one.
4. Hold down both sides of the part with bobby pins.
5. Pat your hair down as much as you'd like, securing with more bobby pins as neccessary.
6. Wear your hair accessory. I chose a colourful, tribal print headband. You can replace this with a bandana or even a head chain for a more glammed-up look.
7. Ta-da! Done! I love how my undefined coils frame my face and I think these Maasai Market earrings are a big plus!
8. Chuck on some music on your headphones and go about your day looking and feeling fantabulous, because after all, hair or not, you are!
Thanks for stopping by!