Bomb Twist Out With Hello Curlies Products!! (Video!)
I think I've finally found a product that deeply moisturizes my 4C hair, and that I can use as a daily leave-in conditioner. Having been natural for a while now, I have to admit that I long healed from the "product junkie" bug. For those of you who are new to natural hair lingua franca, that just means that I stopped trying on EVERY SINGLE hair product that promised me shine, length or health. I've settled into a grove of products that I trust and I'm not budging. Read about my hair regimen here.
But I'm clearly missing out because hello curlies? Hello Curlies is in the house!
*Okay, yes, that was maaaddd corny!!*
I'm slowly but surely falling in love with this brand. I received a bunch of Hello Curlies products in the mail the other day, and did a video on my unboxing and first impressions. But I thought I would let the excitement settle and take the products on a rough and tumble test drive before sharing my review.
And so I did...and my oh my, I am still pretty stoked with my results!!
1. Hello Coily Buttermilk Moisturizer
2. Hello Coily Curlicue Custard
What I'm loving:
1. Great ingredients: no parabens, no mineral oil, no sulfates, no petroleum.
2. Extremely moisturizing and fast-absorbing.
3. GREAT customer service and super duper fast shipping in the US. Find them here: https://hellocurlies.com/
4. A little goes A LONG way!
See the results of my bomb twist out in this video, and glean a few shots of the process below!
Check out the results in my YouTube video...
As always, thanks for reading! ;-)