Hey dolls and gents!
This video somehow slipped through the cracks! Just sharing a little hair inspiration for the weekend.
What have you done for your hair this weekend? My scalp was flaky and crackly (but seriously, I could almost hear it crackling from dryness - I blame the intense indoor winter heating and a shabby diet this past festive season).
This weekend's hair treatment went as follows:
1. Shampooed with Shea Moisture's Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Shine Shampoo.
2. Deep conditioned with 2 tblspns of Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 cup of 100% Aloe Vera Juice (Herbal Garden brand from Kenya) and 3 tblspns of Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner.
3. ...FOR FOUR HOURS! Yes FOUR!
4. Air-dried my hair and then applied a hot oil treatment. I used equal parts (about a teaspoon each) of Coconut Oil, Olive Oil and Castor Oil.
5. I donned a plastic cap for the night - this is what is called the Green House Treatment (GHT). I do this when my hair needs a REVIVAL!
6. In the morning the GHT resulted in moisturized, happy, hymn-singing hair!
What have you done for your hair this weekend? Have you shown it some TLC? Look out for detailed post on my full regimen - coming out soon!
Happy Week Loves!
(That weekend was beyond short though neh? Sigh!)